WELCOME!

Welcome to Funkie's Junk, a place where I, aka The Funkie Junkie, can sell my artwork - handmade cards, tags and mixed media pieces. I'm moving and the DH says I can't keep it all, can't move it. We are retiring and downsizing considerably so it all needs to be set free to find a new home. I hope you can provide that for some of it.

My prices are modest, really just designed to recoup some of the costs involved in creating these pieces and to cover the mailing costs. UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL CARDS COME WITH ONLY THE FRONT PANEL FINISHED OFF. THE INSIDE IS BLANK. Due to the amount of glue used on these multi-layered cards, there is sometimes slight warping on the card. You can see close ups by double clicking on the photos and details on making these pieces can be found on my original blog post.

Keep in mind that each piece is one-of-a-kind and when it's gone, it's gone. I will make every effort to delete a listing as soon as it sells, but please do not consider the sale final until you receive a confirmation email from me.

Saturday

Gettin' a Man


Wall hanging - approximately 9x9"
 The hanger is copper wire with a red gingham bow at the top.
 All the details on this wall hanging can be found on my original blog post here.
$10.00
Free shipping to U.S.A. addresses
International shipping, please email me for a quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment